Today, I will show you how to make sunflower painting with paper cup. It’s easy to make at home, and you can DIY with your little kid on weekend.
Materials / Tools:
Colored paper cups , scissors, double-sided tape, A3 cardboard
- First cut a pink flower. Use a pink paper cup, the bottom of the cup is reserved at 2cm high, the cup is made into 2 petals , then cut into 4 petals, and then cut into 8 petals… and 16 petals are cut off in this way.
- The cup is turned upwards to spread the cut petals.
- Roll the petals up with a pen and the petals will slightly tilt.
- Take out two more orange paper cups and cut out the finer petals in the same way.
- Cut a yellow flower in the same way, make a small change to it, and reduce the mouth of the cup so that the petals are shorter than the ones made before.
6, then put a good eye on the flowers, and then draw a mouth.
- Place the double-sided tape on the back of the petal near the center of the flower (bottom of the cup).
- First paste the first flower and stick it on the upper left corner of the cardboard.
- At the bottom right of the first flower, paste the second one, and the petals can be covered on the first one, which is more layered.
- Put a yellow flower on the top right of the jam.
- Place the last flower on the blank space in the lower right corner of the jam.
- Cut out a few leaves with a green paper cup or cardboard.
- Stick the leaves under the flowers at the corners of the jam and finish.
The perfect sun flower can be attached to the wall and hung on the bookcase . It will be very pleasant to see the colorful sun flower.