The kitchen was packed up like this, and I was shocked when I entered the door

After cooking every day, the kitchen is always a mess, I don’t know where to start.
There are too many pieces in the kitchen, and it is very much occupied in the cabinet. It is better to hang up all the time. A wire mesh and some S hooks are fixed, and it is convenient to use things.
The hole plate is similar to the wire mesh. It only needs one plate to accommodate most of the items. It is called a kitchen storage artifact. Use it to add S hook storage, practical and can decorate the wall, kill two birds with one stone!
Unexpectedly, the PVC pipe can also be used in the kitchen storage, and it is very changeable! PVC pipe is unique in storage, DIY artifact.
There is not enough kitchen space. It is better to put a ladder in the corner and put some bottles and cans!
By nailing a crossbar on the wall and attaching a few small iron hooks, you can hang a lot of kitchen utensils, which is practical and beautiful.
Bottles and cans are the oldest things we touch in the kitchen. Don’t rush to use them. You can DIY into storage cans and place spatula spoons.

The kitchen was packed up like this, and I was shocked when I entered the door.

The kitchen was packed up like this, and I was shocked when I entered the door.